Maybe you’ve heard the horror stories from other Salesforce teams. Maybe your audit leadership has warned you that Salesforce is in scope for SOX. Either way, you know you need to be concerned about how you're managing critical changes in your Org.
More and more, we are seeing that Salesforce is in scope for SOX compliance. For many organizations, the opportunity-to-cash process begins on the platform, whether or not they integrate with their ERP later.
We’ve worked with some of the hottest unicorn companies running Salesforce, many of which were in exactly the same position you’re in now. We know what auditors are looking for, and we can help you get your Org ready without overburdening your team.
This webinar is ideal for IT, Finance or Audit leadership concerned about Salesforce and SOX compliance.
- Who can see and do what on the platform?
- Who has critical levels of access?
- Controlling for changes to access and permissions
- What’s in scope: revenue-related objects and business critical processes
- Understanding, managing and controlling changes
- Proving visibility to auditors
- What’s in scope: CPQ and Billing applications; data related to pricing, discount, approval, etc.
- Managing and tracking changes to custom objects
- Creating audit-ready reports
Many of these requirements are now in scope for SOX, and Salesforce teams are getting caught off guard when they come up. Taking the time to get proactive now can save you a lot of work and expense in the future.