Register to Watch
NetSuite's system notes give you a comprehensive picture of development and financial activity in your account. But if you've ever had to prep your system for a SOX audit, you know that reviewing those notes for relevant information requires exhaustive manual work. Worst of all, it's a process that is prone to human error — something your auditors will dial in on.
In our next webinar, we're taking a closer look at NetSuite system notes and related tools like the Audit Trail and History Log. We'll show you how Strongpoint's change logs can help you leverage the power of system notes in a smarter, more efficient way — and reduce your audit prep time by up to 90%.
What's On the Agenda?
- NetSuite system notes, history logs and audit trails — an overview
- How Strongpoint change logs leverage system notes
- 5 critical ways that change logs will save you time, money and stress on your next audit:
2. Managing Volume - Sorting the wheat from the chaff makes your audit shorter
3. Automating Reconciliation - Matching changes to approvals saves weeks of time
4. Ensuring Completeness - Auditors really want to know about "the changes you didn't know about"
5. Contextual Analysis - Comparing system notes is key to many controls