Careers at Strongpoint
Product Specialist - NetSuite
Strongpoint is hiring! We're looking for a Product Specialist - NetSuite to help our customers get maximum value from our NetSuite product.
Who are you?
Who are we?
We’re Strongpoint, and our software helps businesses automate compliance, documentation, and change management through NetSuite and Salesforce. We’ve experienced huge growth over the last six years, because we offer software that works.
As our newest Product Specialist - NetSuite, you will connect with our customers online and over the phone to lead product orientation, provide user training and drive implementation projects. Because you are close to the customer and your platform experience, you will help execute on our product strategy. You will work with our customers to document use cases and requirements. You will help validate product enhancements in our test environments before they go out to the customer.
Our customers will love you because you’re personable, friendly, and you legitimately care about their success. With a thorough understanding of our product, you’ll be able to interact with all levels of an organization to consult them on how our product solves their compliance, documentation, and change management problems.
Whether you’re training administrators, or connecting with senior leaders, customers will trust your expertise and leadership to guide them through the customer journey. By going above and beyond for your customers, and having impeccable follow-through, you’ll build strong relationships and make genuine connections. You have significant experience with managing customer relationships and projects, so you know what it takes to achieve customer success.
Ideally, you’ve had some experience with (or exposure to) compliance, IT General Controls (ITGC) and associated Change Management processes, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and financial (SOX) compliance.
Most importantly, you’re intellectually curious and eager to learn new technology. You’ll thrive in this role because you never stop learning. You’ll learn the entirety of our product and its capabilities, while continually increasing your knowledge about compliance and change management.
Practically speaking you’ll…
- Lead projects with our customers to train and implement our product in their NetSuite account.
- Execute on our Product Strategy by talking with our customers to document user stories and requirements including validating features before they are released to our customers.
- Assist in contributing to Product content such as User Guides, Strongpoint Academy videos, marketing emails.
- Foster successful relationships with your customer
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Support, Sales, Marketing and Development teams to:
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Assist Customer Success to confirm annual renewal
- Create customer advocates and work with marketing to help push their message
- Demo new enhancements to the Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist Sales if there are technical questions as part of the sales cycle
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Significant experience as a NetSuite administrator or consultant or product manager working in the ecosystem.
- Experience with and/or working knowledge of change management and SOX compliance is a major asset
- Experience with internal or external IT audit is an asset
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant discipline
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You’ll work from home, unless you are in the Toronto area and spend 1-2 days per week in office. We’re steps away from a TTC subway line, at the intersection of King and University. (COVID 19 Update: Currently all staff are working remotely from home and will be for the foreseeable future)
We have managed to weather the COVID 19 storm and continue to have strong revenue and customer retention. So much so, we were acquired in January, 2021 by Netwrix.
We offer a highly attractive compensation plan. You’ll enjoy a competitive base salary including the opportunity for quarterly bonuses, along with a comprehensive benefits package (after 3 months’ probation). You’ll also receive 3 weeks’ vacation to start.
Working at Strongpoint
We’re an innovative company (one of NetSuite’s Innovation Partners of the Year in 2015!), with a strong, mature leadership team.
We value our people, and care about developing our talent. There’s no shortage of opportunities here for your learning, career growth, and development.
In a high growth environment like ours, things can be chaotic – but that excites you. You don’t need rigid structure to succeed. Instead, you’ll bring initiative, perseverance, and your multitasking ability, and you’ll thrive. With us, you can expect your career to grow quickly.
Want to learn more? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch if we think you’re a good fit.