Careers at Strongpoint
Customer Success Manager - NetSuite
We're hiring! We want you to join us as our new Customer Success Manager – NetSuite to help our customers to get maximum value from our product.
As our new NetSuite Customer Success Manager, you will own the customer experience after the sale starting with onboarding, implementation, adoption and renewal. You’ll connect with our customers online and over the phone to lead product orientation, provide user training, and address questions throughout the customer journey. After a successful implementation, you will continue to care and feed your customers with periodic health checks while driving the renewal and identifying opportunities for growth and expansion.
Our customers will love you because you’re personable, knowledgeable, empathetic, and you legitimately care about their success. Whether you’re training administrators, or connecting with senior leaders, customers will trust your expertise and leadership to guide them through the customer journey. By going above and beyond for your customers, and having impeccable follow-through, you’ll build strong relationships and make genuine connections.
You have significant experience with managing customer relationships and accounts in a SaaS organization, so you know what it takes to achieve customer success. Ideally, you’ve had some experience on the NetSuite platform and bonus points for exposure to compliance, IT audit (ITGC), or related change management processes.
Who are you?
- You’re a relationship builder, a connection creator, and above all, a leader.
- You’re passionate about driving product adoption and customer lifetime value.
- You want to be part of a leading, innovative team, where your experience and abilities are recognized and rewarded.
- You want a flexible work environment where you can advance your career while helping businesses solve critical problems.
Practically speaking you’ll…
- Manage the customer lifecycle to ensure adoption and maximize retention across the board Create and execute Customer Success plans and conduct Executive Business Reviews
- Own the renewal process including forecasting, negotiating and growing your customer cohorts
- Collaborate with other functional teams to:
- Coordinate product implementations
- Troubleshoot customer issues
- Identify and document new customer problems we might be able to solve with the Strongpoint product
- Beta test new features and releases
- Identify and coordinate customer promoters
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS customer success or account management role (ideally related to or adjacent the NetSuite ecosystem)
- Experience in negotiating renewals
- Experience leading and managing projects related to customer success
- Experience as a NetSuite Administrator or consultant and working knowledge of SOX compliance or system controls is a bonus
This is a full time, permanent remote role working Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Working at Strongpoint
We’re Strongpoint, an industry leader in compliance, documentation, and change management for Salesforce and NetSuite. We’ve experienced huge growth because we offer software that works — we were officially acquired by Netwrix, a leader in cyber security and compliance management — and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
In a high growth environment like ours, things can be chaotic — but that doesn’t scare you. You don’t need rigid structure to succeed. Instead, you’ll bring initiative, perseverance, and a revered ability to multitask. Here at Strongpoint, we have a dedicated, mature leadership team who value our people and care about developing our talent – there’s no shortage of opportunities here for your learning, career growth, and development.
We have a start-up mentality in the best sense of the word — flexibility to work on your own terms and freedom to grow with support from our leadership — but none of the downsides.
As part of our team, you can expect:
- A comprehensive benefits package after three months
- Unlimited Vacation
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch if we think you’re a good fit.
At Strongpoint, we are committed to fostering a safe space where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Being committed to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin to apply.
If you require additional support or accommodation with the application process, please contact us - by website chat, email, or phone.
We will review applications and reach out to those qualified.