Careers at Strongpoint
Customer Success Manager - NetSuite
Strongpoint is hiring! We're looking for a Customer Success Manager - NetSuite to help our customers get maximum value from our NetSuite product.
Who are you?
- You are an experienced Customer Success Manager who has successfully managed a portfolio of customers in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re a relationship builder, a connection creator, and above all, a leader.
- You want to be part of a leading, innovative tech start-up, where your experience and abilities are recognized and rewarded. You want a flexible work environment where you can advance your career while helping businesses solve critical problems.
Who are we?
We’re Strongpoint, and our software helps businesses automate compliance, documentation, and change management through NetSuite and Salesforce. We’ve experienced huge growth over the years because we offer software that works.
As our new Customer Success Manager, you will own the customer experience after the sale through renewal. You will pick up where our sales team leaves off to onboard new customers and drive product adoption to secure annual renewal. You’ll connect with our customers online and over the phone to lead product orientation, provide user training, coordinate product implementation with a Product Specialist. After a successful implementation, you will continue to care and feed for your customer with annual health checks and preparation for renewal. You will be measured by the renewal rate of your customer cohort and upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Our customers will love you because you’re personable, friendly, and you legitimately care about their success. With a thorough understanding of our product, you’ll be able to interact with all levels of an organization to consult them on how our product solves their compliance, documentation, and change management problems.
Whether you’re training administrators, or connecting with senior leaders, customers will trust your expertise and leadership to guide them through the customer journey. By going above and beyond for your customers, and having impeccable follow-through, you’ll build strong relationships and make genuine connections. You have significant experience with managing customer relationships and accounts, so you know what it takes to achieve customer success.
Ideally, you’ve had some experience with (or exposure to) compliance, IT audit (ITGC), and related change management processes. A strong understanding of financial (SOX) compliance will serve you well in this role.
In addition to being trained on our Strongpoint Product, you will be asked to take basic NetSuite training since our product runs on this platform. You do not need to become a NetSuite expert, since you will be supported by others on our team with that expertise, but you will be training customers on our product in NetSuite, so you will need to have a basic understanding.
Most importantly, you’re intellectually curious and eager to learn new technology. You’ll thrive in this role because you never stop learning. You’ll learn the entirety of our product and its capabilities, while continually increasing your knowledge about compliance and change management. In a high-growth environment like ours, things can be chaotic – but that excites you. You don’t need rigid structure to succeed. Instead, you’ll bring initiative, perseverance, and your multitasking ability, and you’ll thrive.
Practically speaking you’ll…
- Work with customers throughout the customer journey to get maximum value from Strongpoint ● Foster successful relationships with your customer cohort, conduct customer health checks and ensure renewals
- Collaborate with our product specialist, support, marketing and development teams to: o Troubleshoot customer issues
o Beta test new features and releases
o Contribute to technical portions of user guides and case studies
o Identify new requirements of our customers/partners
o Create customer advocates and work with marketing to help push their message
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You’ll work from home, unless you are in the Toronto area and spend 1-2 days per week in office. We’re steps away from a TTC subway line, at the intersection of King and University. (COVID-19 Update: Currently, all staff are working remotely from home and will be for the foreseeable future).
We have managed to weather the COVID-19 storm and continue to have strong revenue and customer retention. So much so that we were acquired in January, 2021 by Netwrix, a leader in cybersecurity.
We offer a highly attractive compensation plan. You’ll enjoy a competitive base salary including the opportunity for quarterly bonuses, along with a comprehensive benefits package (after 3 months’ probation). You’ll also receive 3 weeks’ vacation to start.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Significant experience as a customer success manager at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience leading and managing projects related to customer success
- Experience with and/or working knowledge of change management and SOX compliance is a major asset
- Experience with internal or external IT audit is an asset
- Experience on the NetSuite platform
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant discipline
Working at Strongpoint
We’re an innovative company (one of NetSuite’s Innovation Partners of the Year in 2015!), with a strong, mature leadership team. We value our people, and care about developing our talent. There’s no shortage of opportunities here for your learning, career growth, and development. With us, you can expect your career to grow quickly.
Want to learn more? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch if we think you’re a good fit.